Consular, Passport and Visa Division
Indian students intending to travel abroad for the purpose of study are advised to –
- Register themselves on this site -
- Obtain an appropriate visa for study abroad from the foreign Embassy/Consulate in addition to other important and relevant information for study in the foreign country
- Check that the foreign University/College is accredited and recognised.
- Familiarise with the relevant rules, laws, living conditions etc of the foreign country for the purpose of study and subsequent job prospects.
- Read the general advice on do’s and dont’s for foreign travel -
- For more information and details, in addition to the foreign Embassy/Consulate concerned, the relevant Indian Embassy/Consulate could also be contacted. Also please read the information provided by the Indian Embassies/Consulates at this link – click here