The Global Technology Summit (GTS) is India’s flagship event on geo-technology, co-hosted by the Policy Planning & Research Division of the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India and Carnegie India.Click here for Urdu version
Click here for Bengali version
Click here for Gujarati version
Click here for Kannada version
Click here for Malayalam version
Click here for Odia version
Click here for Punjabi version
Click here for Tamil version
Click here for Telugu version
Click here for Assamese version
2. The 8th edition of the GTS will be held from 04-06 December 2023 in New Delhi. The theme for this year’s Summit is "Geopolitics of Technology.”
3. Over the course of three days, GTS-2023 will have over 40 public sessions, keynote addresses, ministerial addresses, panel discussions, book launches, and other related events.
4. GTS-2023 will convene about a hundred speakers and thousands of participants including policymakers, industry experts, academics, technocrats and innovators from India and across the world. Ministers and senior government officials from several countries including the India, USA, UK, Germany, Singapore, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Lithuania, Brazil and the European Union will also participate in the Summit. The Summit will also see participation from students and young professionals (GTS Young Ambassadors) from India and the South Asian region.
5. GTS-2023 will discuss vital questions related to technology, its impact on geopolitics and policy issues related to new, critical and emerging technologies, digital public infrastructure, export controls, data protection, as well as cross-cutting policy issues related to innovation and national security.
6. The inaugural session of the Summit would begin with an address by Dr. S. Jaishankar, External Affairs Minister of India.
7. For more information on the Summit, including details of the Sessions and speakers as well as to register for participation, please visit the Summit platform: https://globaltechnologysummit.com/
December 01, 2023